Readers of Engineering Stories, I could use your help. I am anxious to share these stories with youth who need a little help understanding what is would be like to be an engineer. Now that I have been writing these for awhile, and now that they are available in paperback and Kindle form, I see the following target audiences. Can you suggest any other categories of groups or people who would benefit from these stories?
Engineering Stories are for:
- The high school student who wonders if engineering is for them,
- The K12 career counselor or teacher who needs more depth in explaining engineering to students,
- The parent or grandparent or friend who would like to encourage a youth toward a satisfying, useful, and profitable career,
- The college engineering freshman who is deciding what major to declare,
- The older college engineering student who cries for ways to apply their engineering academics, anxious to experience real engineering, real companies, and real teams, and
- The young engineering professional who wants to live the engineering experiences of there peers, gaining encouragement and insight to move forward in their career.