One of my Engineering Stories is called, “The Orbital Mechanic.” I hope you have read it and enjoyed it. If not, please take 15 minutes and read it for free on this site. It’s one of my favorites. If you’d like to learn more about spaceflight and how orbital mechanics and engineers plan interplanetary spacecraft trajectories, you may like these basic tutorials at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) website. Find out more about this science. Here is the link.
‘Experience’ engineering now, by reading the book. Get it for yourself, students, the classroom, or engineers at Amazon
- 59,661 hits
- Polaris Station (Scene PS:1A:S1)
- The rumors are true
- The Orbital Mechanic in STEM Magazine
- Call for New Draft Novelette Readers
- Coaches, Cars, and Character
- Reading for Pleasure – by Henry Petroski
- Watching humans set foot on the moon fixed an engineer’s passion to go farther
- What is the Secret to Invent? Decompose the Functions!