When I see ideas like this (aircraft transforms from one to three planes), it makes me thrilled to be an engineer. New ways of thinking, new combinations to accomplish missions, new challenges to be solved. To make this work, I can see application of orbital rendezvous mathematics applied to aircraft, I can see new structural mechanics, coordinated avionics, autonomous combined with man-piloted systems. What can you see? Write it down, think about it, expand it, analyze it.
‘Experience’ engineering now, by reading the book. Get it for yourself, students, the classroom, or engineers at Amazon
- 54,122 hits
- Call for New Draft Novelette Readers
- Coaches, Cars, and Character
- Reading for Pleasure – by Henry Petroski
- Watching humans set foot on the moon fixed an engineer’s passion to go farther
- What is the Secret to Invent? Decompose the Functions!
- Coach Log – The call to Coach another Year
- Too binary in your engineering thinking?
- STEM Talk – Engineering is Cool