Yesterday I met my new Capstone team. They are bright, they are smart, and they are anxious to have this great experience. As we began examining the assigned project, I found myself reflecting back on a prior Capstone project. This was a wonderful engineering experience. Here is how it was reported in a local newspaper. I’m sure this coming year will be excellent as well.
‘Experience’ engineering now, by reading the book. Get it for yourself, students, the classroom, or engineers at Amazon
- 59,661 hits
- Polaris Station (Scene PS:1A:S1)
- The rumors are true
- The Orbital Mechanic in STEM Magazine
- Call for New Draft Novelette Readers
- Coaches, Cars, and Character
- Reading for Pleasure – by Henry Petroski
- Watching humans set foot on the moon fixed an engineer’s passion to go farther
- What is the Secret to Invent? Decompose the Functions!