‘Experience’ engineering now, by reading the book. Get it for yourself, students, the classroom, or engineers at Amazon
- 54,148 hits
- Call for New Draft Novelette Readers
- Coaches, Cars, and Character
- Reading for Pleasure – by Henry Petroski
- Watching humans set foot on the moon fixed an engineer’s passion to go farther
- What is the Secret to Invent? Decompose the Functions!
- Coach Log – The call to Coach another Year
- Too binary in your engineering thinking?
- STEM Talk – Engineering is Cool
Riddles & Poems
Engineering Riddle – No. 1 (Math) “I may cross once, I may cross twice…” Engineering Riddle – No. 2 (Physics) “You push me, I push you…” Engineering Riddle – No. 3 (Physics) “All my strength will be the same…” Engineering Riddle – No. 4 (Materials) “A point of no returning…” Engineering Riddle – No. 5 (Fluid Mechanics) “Dimensionless” Engineering Riddle – No. 6 (Heat Transfer) “I Scale” Engineering Poem – No. 7 (Product Development) “Desirability & Transferability”