“Engineers solve problems in complex real-world situations; they design new systems and strategies to adapt to changing times; they make structures and products more user-friendly, responding to the real needs of communities and people. At its heart, engineering is about serving people.” (David E. Goldberg and Mark Somerville, A Whole New Engineer, The Coming Revolution in Engineering Education, ThreeJoy Associates, Inc. Douglas, Michigan, 2014)
‘Experience’ engineering now, by reading the book. Get it for yourself, students, the classroom, or engineers at Amazon
- 57,478 hits
- The Orbital Mechanic in STEM Magazine
- Call for New Draft Novelette Readers
- Coaches, Cars, and Character
- Reading for Pleasure – by Henry Petroski
- Watching humans set foot on the moon fixed an engineer’s passion to go farther
- What is the Secret to Invent? Decompose the Functions!
- Coach Log – The call to Coach another Year
- Too binary in your engineering thinking?