While on an engineering trip to Maui (yes! Hawaii on business, but that’s another story), I took an evening after work to see Disney’s Big Hero 6 in Kahalui. I was impressed. Instead of telling you all about it, I found this nice blog by Kirk Englehardt. Please enjoy the science, the problem solving, the fun, the adventure, and the engineering.
‘Experience’ engineering now, by reading the book. Get it for yourself, students, the classroom, or engineers at Amazon
- 56,523 hits
- Call for New Draft Novelette Readers
- Coaches, Cars, and Character
- Reading for Pleasure – by Henry Petroski
- Watching humans set foot on the moon fixed an engineer’s passion to go farther
- What is the Secret to Invent? Decompose the Functions!
- Coach Log – The call to Coach another Year
- Too binary in your engineering thinking?
- STEM Talk – Engineering is Cool