I just finished reading a novel called, “Proprietary.” It is an adventure and mystery that illustrates the importance of proprietary information in a company and the reality of industrial espionage in the world. It makes the reader, rightly so, want to be careful with company information. The story did not have a lot of engineering in it, but knowing how to deal with proprietary information is very important for an engineer. I recommend this book.
‘Experience’ engineering now, by reading the book. Get it for yourself, students, the classroom, or engineers at Amazon
- 59,661 hits
- Polaris Station (Scene PS:1A:S1)
- The rumors are true
- The Orbital Mechanic in STEM Magazine
- Call for New Draft Novelette Readers
- Coaches, Cars, and Character
- Reading for Pleasure – by Henry Petroski
- Watching humans set foot on the moon fixed an engineer’s passion to go farther
- What is the Secret to Invent? Decompose the Functions!