‘Experience’ engineering now, by reading the book. Get it for yourself, students, the classroom, or engineers at Amazon
- 70,514 hits
- Pocket Prototyping
- #EngineerClips – “Drone Vacuum” Jan. 6, 2023
- #EngineerClips – “Power Ski” – March 18, 2022
- Rescue on Angel’s Landing – a near future fictional story by Ken Hardman
- #EngineerClips – “Drawn to Write” – by Ken Hardman (Feb. 27, 2022)
- #EngineerClips – ‘Elevator App’ by Ken Hardman
- #EngineerClips – “High-Speed Chairs”
- #EngineerClips – Bathing with Bottles
Join 894 other subscribers
Engineering Riddle – No. 2 (Physics) “You push on me, I push right back…”
From in a tube, a fire lit, Great heat and flames, from end emit, The force to make this fluid flow, The same will make the engine go. You push on me, I push right back, You give a blow, I’ll give a smack, What ever your force, there’s none I lack. You push on me, I push right back. When with paddle, a boat you row, What on earth, makes you go? The water and the paddle see, I push on you, you push on me. What am I?
This entry was posted in STEM and tagged laws of motion, Newton's Law's of Motion. Bookmark the permalink.
Is this the correct answer: Newton’s Third Law?
Newton’s Third Law: “For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.”