Recently, we held a family “talk” night where family members came prepared to give a talk or presentation on a topic of strong interest. What do you think I spoke about? Engineering, one of my favorite topics. The event was video recorded. Join me while I share two quick Engineering Stories on why I enjoy engineering and why Engineering is a blessing to all. Share the video; share my Engineering Stories.
‘Experience’ engineering now, by reading the book. Get it for yourself, students, the classroom, or engineers at Amazon
- 58,866 hits
- The rumors are true
- The Orbital Mechanic in STEM Magazine
- Call for New Draft Novelette Readers
- Coaches, Cars, and Character
- Reading for Pleasure – by Henry Petroski
- Watching humans set foot on the moon fixed an engineer’s passion to go farther
- What is the Secret to Invent? Decompose the Functions!
- Coach Log – The call to Coach another Year